Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tron Makeup look ~ Gem

Hey all! So this is what happens when you ask your husband who is a gamer geek what kind of Halloween makeup look he would like to see.

You get Gem From Tron!

(Image above is altered)
This is a super easy Halloween look for Gem from Tron.

First I started off with a face moisturizer, mattefying primer, and Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer potion all over the face. For the skin color I applied the lightest color liquid foundation I have which is an ivory color, then pat on a matte white eyeshadow to set it and give my face the palest look possible without having to use white Halloween face paint.

I moved onto using Duo lash glue and a flat brush to conceal my eyebrows. (Most of the time people use glue sticks but I couldn't find one at my house.) I let it dry and concealed with liquid foundation and matte white eyeshadow. I then took an Anastasia eyebrow guide and made new eyebrows a bit higher and less of an arch then mine with MAC's Furiously Fabulous eyeshadow.
I lined and filled in my eyes with Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero (black) and set it with Urban Decay's Blackout (matte black) eyeshadow from their 15th anniversary pallet. I used MAC's Superslick liquid liner in Fabulously feline (gloss black) to really define the black liner around my eyes. For a highlighter under the eyebrows I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese and set it with ELF's mineral eyeshadow in Angelic (silvery white.) I put on some fake eyelashes from Ardel's Halloween line and played up the blackest black mascara I could find by layering it on my eyelashes.

I contoured my face, cheek bones, and nose with ACE (a gun metal grey) from Urban Decay's 15th anniversary pallet. I then highlighted down my nose, chin forehead, and cheeks with Pink Opal Pigment by MAC.

For my lips I used Fabby lipstick (pale pink with gold shimmer) by MAC and put Jane Iredale PureGloss in soft peach. I dabbed a little bit of the Pink opal Pigment on the top and bottom of my lips to try and make them look fuller. ( I said try, not actually achieve haha)

 




Now with a little bit of the right lighting ( LED mini flashlight) I was set! This is a super easy look to do with a little smoke and highlights I hope you all enjoy the look.

<3's from your America Cutie Beauty ~ Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment