Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My go-with-me-everywhere Beauty Bag

This post is about my beauty bag. I take it with me EVERYWHERE. This bag carries all the things I feel I may need at any point or place, like if I get stuck some where and need to spend the night there. Eek! right?





It's a fairly small bag about 5" x 7" and I got it from Ipsy, but you can get bags like this at CVS, Walgreens... Products from Left to right

1. Diorshow Iconic waterproof Mascara
2. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero w/ a Sephora sharpener as the cap.
4. Shiseido Eyelash Curler
5. Mary-Lou Manizer Highlight powder by the BALM Cosmetics
6. Ole Henriksen Truth Creme .25 fl oz (Sample size)
7. Koh Gen Do Oriental Plants Emollient Cream .28 fl oz (Sample size)
8. Carmex Pomegranate SPF 15
9. Nailtiques Formula 2 clear nail polish protein coat
10. Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper
11. MAC Thrills lipstick
12. Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum .17 fl oz (Sample size)
13. Dermstore Lip Quencher tinted pink
14. Tinted OXY Maximum Action spot treatment 10% Benzoyl Peroxide

Whew! All of that in that small bag! Everything has a specific job to do and not two are alike. It has taken a long time to put this bag together and sometimes the products change, but THANK YOU sample subscriptions for the small size containers! In my purse I also carry a sample size Soap and Glory Hand Cream, travel size Dove clinical deodorant, hair brush, and I just gave away my perfume sample of Philosophy Love.

If your interested in a review on one of the products listed leave a message and I'll get one up as soon as I can for you. I hope this list gives others a good start to what they may want to have in their go-with-me-everywhere bags.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment