Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BeautyFix.com Pt.2, Jonathan IB Revitalizer

IB Revitalize Overnight Treatment Spray by Jonathan
$40.00 us, net wt. 3.8 oz



At first this product was hard to review. Who wants to have greasy, oily hair while sleeping? Getting oil all over your pillow case if your like me, tossing the towel under your head off the bed and doing face plants into your hair. Ick! After months and 3"s of root growth my bleach blond locks needed a touch up badly! The first bleach and low light session was a disaster so in one weekend I bleached my hair twice! I know super ruff on the hair.

Bleach blond beauties I recommend this product HIGHLY for you. In antisipation of a second bleaching I used this time to really see what the IB Revitalize Overnight Treatment could do. Instructions say you can leave it in for 15 minutes or for best results over night. I choose the 15 minute approach. I separated my dried out frizzy hair into 4 sections and sprayed the product from root to end and finished by brushing the smooth detangling product all the way through my hair. Wrapped a towel around my head and continued with my daily chores. The smell of the product isn't too noticeable, kind of like any other cooking oil might smell but with a little hint of minerals. I washed my hair normally with my shampoo and conditioner.

The results...
After a wash and blow dry, my hair wasn't left with any oil residue and didn't feel weighed down. This product held up to it's claim of being a revitalizer. My fried, dull, lack lustre hair was now smooth, soft and shiny. It was almost like I bleached my hair three weeks ago and not last night! I can only imagine what it will do if I leave it on all night.

IB Revitalize Overnight Treatment has a unique nitch, which granted can be done a lot more inexpensively with baby oil, but I am sure IB Revitalize Overnight Treatment has a better blend of minerals and oils to help reconstruct specifically your hair. The Jonathan line packaging is pretty much uniform across the board. Sleek, clean and good quality. Easy to use and application is simple.

If you have dry, frizzy, straw-like, damaged hair you have to try IB Revitalize Overnight Treatment.

Packaging:5/6, Value:6/9, Formulae:21/24
Overall: 86%



BeautyFix.com is quarterly beauty program in which you pay $50 to sample 8 beauty products from makeup & hair to nails & skincare. The awesome part about this program is that for the $50 I paid I got $400 worth of products. Too good to be true, right?! It is a GREAT deal. Some of the products are from well-known brands and some of them from brands I have never heard of. That is the other side of this deal. Most of the items I have never heard of are sold exclusively by the websites BeautyFix.com is associated with. But just the other day I went into my new beauty store next to my house and one of the items in my kit was there. The lady's jaw dropped when I told her how much I got it for!

Other than the website specific brands, I am going to say I am please so far with the program after receiving my first order. I will have a better outlook on the program after my second shipment.

If you decide to join Beautyfix.com with me, mention my name and or email jamiekind@gmail.com and you'll be helping me to get my next kit free! To sweeten the deal they have a first order discount . Enter code BFIX5 at checkout and get your first order for $19.99!!! Shipping is always free!

Thanks for logging on =~)
Jamie Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment