Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Super cute and worth the hurt

Have you ever made a bad shoe choice?

Yesterday I knew I was in for a moderate amount of walking here and there around a high school campus, some possible wet grass, expected closest parking lot to be full. Since I had done the expected amount of walking in these shoes before, to break them in for the first time, I didn't think anything of it, piece of cake. OMG... lets just say the walk back to my car in my socks stepping on random twigs, fallen pokey balls from the trees, and tiny rocks, was much LESS painful than if I had kept the shoes on!

Ruff estimate of walking distance in these puppies for yesterday is 1.6 miles. Even though I woke up several times last night because of aching feet, ankles, and shins, all the compliments and "Where did you get your shoes?" comments and questions made it worth it.


The shoes are SUPER cute. I feel like I need an Airman's jacket to go along with them. My only issue with the shoes themselves are the zippers on the sides. They do not stay zipped so I was constantly picking up my feet to check the zipper and zip them back up. I love the shoes so I need to find a solution to this problem.




Any idea's?

If you like them and must have them I purchased them at Mod Cloth
All Vintage all the time!


lots of foot soaks and rubs,
Jamie~

No comments:

Post a Comment