Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eyeshadow Pallet

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eyeshadow Pallet
$42.00 Sold out at Estee Lauder

Back when I was younger I had a bad reaction to Clinique and Estee Lauder products. Since then I haven't touched their products! Big mistake that I have learned is that just because you had a bad reaction to one product in a makeup line doesn't mean you are going to have that same reaction to all of their products. So I broke down and purchased the Bronze Goddess Eyeshadow Pallet by Estee Lauder from their 2011 summer collection. Best decision I have made! No bad reaction, so far and I have worn this beautiful pallet several times already!

Moral of the story, don't be scared of a product line because their makeup remover made you breakout, because their eye shadow might just look great on you with no bad reactions! Just make sure if you do have allergies to certain ingredients check the label!









This pallet is AMAZING! it comes with six colors that all work together brilliantly! The quality varies on the colors. I have found that the Silver White Metallic Champagne color on the far right is hard to work with. It is chunky and pressed in there very well and doesn't give much color payoff unless its wet and even then its hard to get it to shine. The Bronze Rose with Gold Shimmer has a really nice texture and good color payoff. The Pinky Peach Gold almost Metallic color is so pretty, great color payoff and super easy to work with. Probably my favorite out of all of the colors. The Teal has an ever-so-slight silver shimmer too it but is mainly a matte color. Great payoff wet, and works well with blending into the other colors dry. The Bright True Gold  has a metallic shine to it and gives a great color payoff and easy to use. The last color the Dark Mossy Green with Silver Shimmer is a great color for the crease. It builds well and can get very deep, so pay off is good, and it blends well.

All of these colors work fabulously together. I would have to say this is a great pallet to carry around with you and you really need no other if your tight on space.  You can create a light going to the beach look or a super smokey eye for night. This pallet is an all-around great buy.

I wish I had done swatches but have been so busy lately with other life obligations. I at least have a picture with using all the colors! =) 





Have a Bronzed Goddess day to all my beauties!
Jamie Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment