Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nerium AD

Nerium AD Age-Defying Treatment
1. OZ $80.00 US Only
Available through Nerium AD


Nerium AD is a face and neck cream designed for nightly use which in clinical trials was said to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, uneven skin texture, enlarged pores, and aging or sun-damaged skin. Nerium AD is a cream that is applied to slightly damp face and neck after nightly cleansing. It has the strong scent of aloe with whiffs of other earthy aromas.

I was asked to do a five day challenge to see for myself the results that this product can achieve. I now understand how important before and after pictures are for testing out a product like this. Immediate first glance results weren't noticeable until I compared the before and after pictures side by side. One result that didn't need a picture for immediate results was how smooth my skin felt after just one use. My skin continued to retained that soft smooth feeling texture for about 7-10 days after I stopped using the product.

Nerium AD is like a face mask you leave on all night. It is a thick heavy cream that felt like a face mask even after it dried but it's texture after drying wasn't as thick feeling and had a velvet like texture to it. The oryza sativa bran oil, is what gives Nerium AD this velvety texture. It has a dry feeling to it that was a little annoying at first but after the first couple uses I got familiar with the feel and it didn't bother me as much. In the morning I did my normal routine. Washed my face with my normal cleanser and before putting anything on my face I could tell my skin was softer in texture. I then toned and applied lotion. After the five day challenge I did not see results till I looked at the before and after photos. Deep wrinkles under my eyes weren't as deep as before. My laugh lines were starting to become less predominant, and my skin had a smooth even texture to it. With results like this in five days I can see this product has great potential for very noticeable results if used for a prolonged period of time. In the five days of use it helped tone down some of the hyperpigmentation and sun damage. I can't say if it helped with the size of my pores, I didn't really notice a change but, it does have ingredients in the formula that suggest they help combat enlarged pores like Nerium Oleander extract and tocopherol, so results are possible with prolonged use just not in a five day challenge.


Before/ After

Before/ After

Before/ After


I was happy with the results I got after five days. If it can give very subtle but noticeable results in five days it has the potential for amazing results after three months. I got immediate results with the texture and minimal but noticeable results by comparing the before and after photos. Nerium AD is however pretty pricey but might be worth it depending on your opinion of acceptable results. My skin felt a little dry after application but this was definitely not the case after washing it off in the morning. My skin did not feel dry and had a velvet like feel. The scent is a little overwhelming the first couple times of use but you get used to it; although, this product might be overwhelming for people with sensitive noses. I can see Nerium AD becoming an addition to many peoples anti aging routine.

Hope this review was helpful. Please visit Nerium AD for more info.

I was not paid, nor did I receive anything other than the product used during the five day challenge. The link does direct you to the family member who asked me to do the five day challenge. I was in no way was I influenced by the family member to do this review, give a dishonest review, nor did they influence my opinion of the product. I do not receive any compensation for people visiting or purchasing from the link either.

Happy New Year to all my cuties!
Jamie Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment