Thursday, May 20, 2010

MAC Haul

Okay this week I made my second and third purchase from MAC. My first time was False lashes for my wedding when I had no clue the fun of makeup. So on to what I got!

Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light Medium
Pink Opal Pigment
Studio Moisture Tint in Light


MAC 239 Brush
Chromagraphic Pencil Crayon NC/15



I went to the Pro store at South Coast Plaza... OMG am I in trouble! Not only was the lady that helped me super nice and helpful, it's a "Pro" store. Meaning so many more color options then just the islands in the department stores and regular MAC stores. They also carry all of the pigments which from the little bit I used of the pink opal last night they are *sings* Amazing!

I hope to get a look together to photog and do a real review on my experience with them.

Thanks for reading.
Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment