Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MAC Fabulous Felines Collection


MAC's Newest collection Fabulous Felines, has some wonderful colors and several new limited edition colors, not too many limited edition re-promotes from other collections. I was so excited to get my purchase the next day after I ordered it (Aug. 26th) I overnighted the package to my work which is the best place to get items shipped and forgot that I don't work on Fridays... Blond moment.

I <3 mail order.

I will post photos of the items I purchased and do swatches once I have edited them. I did not get all of the items as I do not have the money to do that... If only. I would need an entire bathroom dedicated to my makeup. Ha Ha.

They broke the collection up into three sub collections.

#1


#2


#3


Sparkle dust and all that lust
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment