Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Soap & Glory
The Righteous Butter Body Butter
1.69 US Fl. oz. $5 us



The Righteous Butter Body Butter's fragrance,  smells of Chrysanthemums, Rose, a touch of grapefruit, and a hint of the sea. It's a very pleasant smell if you like citrus-y smells but very powerful. This body butter is made with a mix of Shea Butter, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, and Rosa Moschata Seed Oil. It doesn't really claim to do anything other than be a very dry skin formula. I don't have very dry skin so I don't know how effective this would be on very dry skin. On my normal skin the Righteous Body Butter works pretty good to keep my legs and arms moisturized for several hours. The palms of my hands... not so much. It feels like it dries them out a little after about 2-3 hours, but this might be because I handle paperwork all day.

A note on the packaging. It's sturdy, pink, about 3" in dia., it's pink, the label with the ingredients was easy to use and the front label is cute with it's vintage 1940's feel. Did I mention it's pink! It's very well made and always stays closed while rattling around in my purse.

I love the smell and it gives your skin a nice healthy shine and glow for hours. It's hydration is pretty good but not the best, but very good for it's price. I got the deluxe sample size that is inside many of their prepackaged gift bags. There is a larger container available.

A.C.B <'3


No comments:

Post a Comment