Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper

Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper .35 oz, $16.99 us

UDPP, Shadow Insurance, Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base, Stay Don't Stray... If any of these sound familiar to you and your shadow still seems to wander throughout the night and day... Then we need to have a talk.




I have the worlds oiliest eyelids, by noon I have a good coat of oil on them and heaven forbid I rub my eyes around 3pm. I just rub the oil into my eyes and am no longer are able to see well until I wash my face. I don't bother with gentle eye washes and the like, I just don't have time to wash my eyes separately. Is there oil reducing benefits from washing the eyes separately with proper eye wash cleansing soaps? I don't know and really don't have the time or desire to figure that one out on my own, so if someone else has an answer please tell me!

So I have tried all of the above mentioned eyeshadow primers, and haven't looked back since I found Lime Crime's Eyeshadow Helper. It's a good semi-opaque matte nude that helps cover veins and minor discoloration. The best way I can describe Eyeshadow Helper, is it's like glue that never really dries but doesn't stay tacky but is ready to work at any moment. Does that make sense?  Okay, so I wear it everyday even when I am not putting eyeshadow over it and my lids stay dry ALL day. If I have a party to go to that night my lids are ready and primed for shadow, no need to re-apply or even wash and start fresh.

This stuff has been a blessing. They recently came out with new packaging and they say it's the same product but I have not tried it since the original container I bought over two years ago is still going strong. The new packaging is cute but takes away from it's uniqueness I felt it had with the round dome container it originally came in. Ether way this stuff is fabulous and I highly recommend it to people with oily eyelids who do and don't wear makeup. Even men looking to get rid of oily eyelids should try this stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!

Oh! And yes,  eyeshadow stays put and doesn't crease with this stuff under it.

No comments:

Post a Comment