Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MAC Haul To The Beach

I am so excited to do a review on my newly purchased MAC products. I do not own many MAC products but as I slowly purchase them I am finding out why a lot of people rave about MAC, why some people feel MAC is more of a professional studio line, and why some just don't like them. I haven't found a person that doesn't like MAC as a whole but just items in their line, cause lets face it no line can make everyone happy with every product.

So on to the haul pictures.


Picture includes MAC To The Beach Collection ( Partial) and a Pro Quad I purchased for the Lovely Alison on her B-day.
I hope I get this right. I Purchased the empty Quad and filled it with:
Vanilla, Romp, Hand Written, and Bronze.

My long awaited modest To The Beach Collection includes:
Marine Life (Sold out) LE, Seahorse blush: Bright coral, with a pinky golden sheen.

Cream Bronzer in Beach Bronze LE: Not much color payoff with this one but gives an ever so subtle Tanned glowing sparkle to your skin. The best thing about this is that it goes on as a cream and quickly turns into a powder. Way cool.

Thrills lipstick LE: It is a frosty copper tone with reddish undertones. Very warm color. Smell isn't bad either.

Eyeshadows:
Sweet & Punchy(Sold out)LE: Bright Green with a more of a yellow base.
Firecracker LE: Frosty orangish melon color.

Come back for swatches and looks created with these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment