Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BeautyFix.com Pt.3, Age Defyer Eye by Cures by Avance

Age Defyer Eye by Cures by Avance
$50.00 us, 0.5 fl. oz.



Age Defyer Eye by Cures by Avance claims to be a nourishing, anti-aging cream for replenishing moisture, smoohting fine lines and wrinkles and diminishing under eye bags. It says it encourages collagen production, reduces dark circles and boosts elasticity, resulting in a more youthful tone and texture. The eye area is to become brighter, more supple and healthier-looking.

I am torn. When I use this religiously night and morning for about a week I start to see subtle effects. Fine lines and wrinkles seem to fill in and diminish. I am not a religious person, meaning I don't follow all things to a "T" so I use Age Defyer Eye cream 95% of the time morning and night. It is moisturizing, goes on smoothly, doesn't feel heavy and dries weightless and never tacky. It isn't greasy or hard to handle or apply, and really has no scent to it.

Does it really do what it says it does? I have been using it for about 4 weeks and haven't seen much of a difference. It is about average on upholding it's claims. My eyes stay moisturized, puffiness and dark circles are slightly diminished, so it kind of brightens my eyes. Fine lines and wrinkles seem to fill in for a couple hours after application but does not continue throughout the day. Whether it produces more collagen or do anything for the elasticity in the skin I am not sure.


I do like the product as an eye moisturizer, but don't feel that it is worth $50. I have gotten better results from Dermalogica's Intensive Eye Repair and it is $47 for 0.05 fl. oz.


Packaging:4/6, Value:5/9, Formulae:19/24

Overall: 68%



BeautyFix.com is quarterly beauty program in which you pay $50 to sample 8 beauty products from makeup & hair to nails & skincare. The awesome part about this program is that for the $50 I paid I got $400 worth of products. Too good to be true, right?! It is a GREAT deal. Some of the products are from well-known brands and some of them from brands I have never heard of. That is the other side of this deal. Most of the items I have never heard of are sold exclusively by the websites BeautyFix.com is associated with. But just the other day I went into my new beauty store next to my house and one of the items in my kit was there. The lady's jaw dropped when I told her how much I got it for!


Other than the website specific brands, I am going to say I am please so far with the program after receiving my first order. I will have a better outlook on the program after my second shipment.


If you decide to join Beautyfix.com with me, mention my name and or email jamiekind@gmail.com and you'll be helping me to get my next kit free! To sweeten the deal they have a first order discount . Enter code BFIX5 at checkout and get your first order for $19.99!!! Shipping is always free!

Thanks for logging on =~)

Jamie Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment